Academic teachingAll my academic teachings were given as teaching assistant for the Ensimag engineering school as well as for the Master of Science in Industrial and Applied Mathematics (MSIAM).
- 1A Ensimag - Unix: Introduction and shell programming (lab sessions)
- 1A Ensimag - Numerical Methods (lab sessions and tutorials)
- 2A Ensimag - Modelling and programming in C++ (course and lab sessions)
- 2A Ensimag - Image processing (lab sessions)
- M1 SIAM - Introduction to C++ (lab sessions)
- M1 SIAM - High Performance Computing (course and lab sessions)
All my teaching between 2016 and 2018 were given as part of my consulting expertise duties (32 days a year during the two last years of my PhD) in a french company specialized in numerical simulation located near Bordeaux.
I had the opportunity to train engineers to various topics about high performance computing: